Desmond Jones attended Conroe High School as a multiple-sport athlete. He was a first-team all district wide receiver with honors as a junior and senior. Desmond also finished ninth in the greater Houston area in receptions in 2010. He led his team to the Texas 5A State track and field championship in 2009, placing second in the 4x400m relay and again in 2010, winning the school's first track and field state title in the 4x400m relay. While attending Sam Houston State University, Desmond studied Kinesiology and received a scholarship for track and field.
Working with athletes ranging from beginners to the professional level, he is known for improving technique, power, agility, and speed. Desmond Jones continues to progress his knowledge in the fitness industry and express his passion for athletics by guiding, encouraging, and motivating athletes to reach their maximum potential.
• Awarded 2010 UIL Texas 5A Track and
Field 4x400m State Championship
(47.0 Fully Automatic Time).
• Awarded 2009 UIL Texas 5A Track and
Field 4x400m State Runner Up
(46.6 Fully Automatic Time).
• Awarded 2009, 2010 UIL Region II 5A Track
and Field 4x400m Championship.
• Awarded First Team all-district 14-5A Wide
Receiver honors 2008, 2009.
• Awarded Number 9 in the Greater Houston Area
for receptions 2009-2010 (47 receptions).
• Awarded District 14-5A Track and Field 4x400m(2009, 2010);
4x200m(2008, 2009, 2010); 200m(2009) championships.
• Sam Houston State University Huntsville, TX
Field of Study: Kinesiology
• Awarded Track and Field Scholarship